About the Journal
A LIBRARY OF PRODUCTION CROSS-SECTIONS FOR DISPLACEMENTS AND HYDROGEN, HELIUM AND TRITIUM IN THE ABBN-93 CONSTANT SYSTEM
Authors & Affiliations
Zabrodskaya S.V., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M.
Russian Federation National Research Centre A.I. Leipunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
A new library of 28-group production cross-sections for displacements and hydrogen, helium and tritium is described. The library is part of the ABBN-93 constant system. The FOND-2.2 evaluated neutron data library is the original source. The group displacement production cross-sections were calculated using the NJOY-91 code.
library displacement, hydrogen, helium and tritium production cross section, code NJOY-91, ABBN-93 constant system, library of evaluated neutron data FOND-2.2
1. V.I. Avramenko, Yu.V. Konobeev, A.M. Strokova; Neutron cross-sections for the calculation of damaging doses for reactor materials in Russian., Atomnaya Ehnergiya, 1984, v. 56, no. 3.
2. W. Zijp, et al., Damage Cross-Sections Library DAMSIG-81, Netherlands, ECN-104 (1980).
3. Current status of the ABBN-93 library of constants, Institute of Physics and Power Engineering Report No. 9866 (1998) compiled by M.N. Nikolaev, S.V. Zabrodskaya, V.N. Koshcheev, A.M. Tsibulya.
4. RSIC Peripheral Shielding Routine Collection, Los Alamos National Laboratory, PSR-355 (1995).
5. G.N. Manturov, M.N. Nikolaev, A.M. Tsibulya; The ABBN-93 group constant system. Verification report in Russian., Moscow, TSNIIAI (1995).
6. M. Frisoni, G.C. Panini, P. Peerani; Status report on the computation of kerma and photon production data for RFL-2, EFF-DOC-177 (1992).
7. A.S. Seregin, T.S. Kislitsyna; Notes on the program package TRIGEX-CONSYSTABBN- 90, Preprint FEhI-2655 (1997).