Authors & Affiliations
Blokhin A.I., Manokhin V.N., Nasyrova S.M.
Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
An analysis of all experimental data and calculated excitation functions of the (n,p) and (n,α) reactions on Y, Zr, Nb, Mo isotopes is made and new consistent evaluations of these reactions are given on the base of the empirical systematics of excitation functions.
excitation function, empirical system, evaluation of sections, evaluated nuclear data library
Article Text (PDF, in English)
1. A.I.Blokhin, et al., Current Status of Russian Nuclear Data Libraries. Nuclear Data For Science and Technology Volume 2, p. 695, edited by J. K. Dickens (AmericanNuclear Society, LaGrange Park, IL, 1994).
2. Cross Section Evaluation Working Group, ENDF/B-VI Summary Documentation. Report BNL-NCS-17541 (ENDF-201). 1991, edited by P.F. Rose, National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, USA.
3. C. Nordborg, M. Salvatores, Status of the JEF Evaluated Data Library. Nuclear Data for Science and Technology edited by J. K. Dickens (American Nuclear Society, LaGrange Park, IL, 1994).
4. J. Kopecky and H.A.J. van der Kamp, H. Gruppelaar and D. Nierop, The European Activation File EAF-3 with Neutron Activation and Transmutation Cross Sections, ECN-C-92-058, September 1992.
5. O.T.Grudzevich, A.V.Ignatyuk,A.V.Zelenetsky, A.V.Pashchenko. Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki, Series Jadernye Konstanty, issue 3-4, 1993.
6. V.N.Manokhin, Some criteria for selection of evaluated threshold reaction excitation functions. Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki I Tekhniki, Series Jadernye Konstanty, issue 2, 1996, p. 73.
7. J.Kopecky, D.Nierop, Report ECN-C-95-072, Petten, 1995.
Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, issue 1, 1997