Authors & Affiliations
Georgiev G.P.1, Zamyatnin Yu.S.1, Pikel'ner L.B.1, Fajkov-Stanchik H.1, Grigor'ev Yu.V.2, Muradyan G.V.3, Yaneva N.V.4
1Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia
2Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
3Russian Scientific Center “Kurchatov’s Institute”, Moscow, Russia
4Institute of Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Sofia, Bulgaria
The neutron radiative capture measurements for enriched isotope Sm are performed at the neutron spectrometer of LNPh JINR by a gamma-rays multiplicity method using the multisectional 4p-detector “Romashka” placed on the 500 m flight path of the IBR-30 booster. The gamma-multiplicity spectra of resolved resonances were obtained in the energy range from 15 eV to 300 eV. The mean gamma-rays multiplicity was determined the energy, the average multiplicity, the spin and the radiative width for 91 resonances.
enriched isotope Sm, neutron spectrometer of LNPh JINR, multisectional 4p-detector “Romashka”, the gamma-multiplicity spectra of resolved resonances
1. Popov A.B. et al. Jadernaja fizika, 1980, v. 32, no.3(9), p.603.[in Russian]
2. Mughabghab S.F. Neeutron Cross Seection, v.1, Part B, Academik Press, New York, 1984.
3. Muradjan G.V. Atomnaja jenergija, 1981, v.50, pp. 394-398. [in Russian]
4. Georgiev G.P., Grigor'ev Ju.V., Ermakov V.A. et al. Soobshhenie OIJaI R3-88-555, 1988.
5. Janeva N.B.et al.//Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Nuclear Research., 1992, v. A313, pp.266-278.
6. Lason L. et al. Communications IF UL 10(39), Lodz, 1990.
7. Georgiev G.P. et al. // Nuclear Physics, 1993, v. A565, pp.643.
8. Ivanov B.I.,Rosek J. JINR Communication E10-90-434, Dubna,1991.