Authors & Affiliations
Zvenigorodskij A.G., Shvetsov M.S., Shvetsov A.M., Savin M.V., Nefedov Ju.Ja., Zherebtsov V.A.
Russian Federal Nuclear Centre-All-Russia Scientific Research Institute for Experimental Physics, Sarov, Russia
The total gamma-ray production cross-sections in the energy range Eγ=0.5-10 MeV were evaluated for neutron energies from 0.8 to 18.8 MeV. The evaluations were performed using cubic spline approximation curves. The curve parameters were determined by the maximum likelihood method.
the total gamma-ray production cross sections, cubic spline approximate curves, maximum likely hood method, method time flight
1. G.T. Chapman, G.L. Morgan, Pb(n,x?) reaction cross-section for incident neutron energies between 0.6 and 20.0 MeV. R. ORNL-TM-4822. 1975. EXFOR 10586003.
2. M.V. Savin, Yu.A. Khokhlov, I.N. Paramonova et al., Gamma-ray production cross-sections for fast neutron interaction with carbon, lead and rhenium nuclei, Atomnaya ehnergiya, v. 49, no. 4 (1980) p. 236. EXFOR 40508008.
3. M.V. Savin, Yu.A. Khokhlov, I.N. Paramonova et al., Discrete gamma line production cross-sections in the (n,x) reaction in lead for En= 1-10 MeV. Nuclear physics research in the USSR. Collection of abstracts, Nuclear Data Centre, Atomizdat, No. 24 (1977) p. 11. EXFOR 40542002.
4. M.V. Savin, Yu.A. Khokhlov, I.N. Paramonova et al., Nucl. Phys. v. 33, no. 3 (1976) p. 512.
5. B.I. Sukhanov, P.D. Smotrin, Measurement of the gamma-ray production group cross-sections for interaction of 14 MeV neutrons with nuclei of N, O, Al, Fe and Pb and checking of the system of gamma production data in an integral experiment, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, No. 23 (1976) p. 134.
6. V.M. Bezotosnyj, V.M. Gorbachev, M.S. Shvetsov, L.M. Surov, Group and total gamma-ray production cross-sections for nonelastic interaction of 14 MeV neutrons with various nuclei, Atomnaya ehnergiya, 1980, v. 49, no. 4, p. 239.
7. R.B. Day, Gamma-ray from neutron inelastic scattering, Phys. Rev. 1956, v. 102, p. 767.
8. V.M. Bezotosnyj, V.M. Gorbachev, M.S. Shvetsov et al., Gamma-ray production cross-sections for inelastic interaction of 2.5 MeV neutrons with various nuclei, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, 1976, no. 22, p. 21.
9. A.I. Lashuk, I.P. Sadokhin, Gamma-ray production sections for inelastic scattering of neutrons with an energy of 3 MeV, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, 1996, no. 2, p. 59.
10. K. Hasegawa, M. Mizumoto, S. Chiba, M. Sugimoto, Y. Yamanouti, M. Igashira, H. Kibazawa, Gamma-ray production cross section measurements of some structural materials between 7.8 and 13.0 MeV, Nuclear Data for Science and Technology. Proc. of an Int. Conf. Jülich, Germany, 3-17 May 1991. Editor S.M. Qaim. Springer-Verlag. p. 329.
11. A. Horsley, J.B. Parker, K. Parker, J.A. Price, Curve fitting and statistical techniques for use in the mechanised evaluation of neutron cross sections, Nucl. Instr. and Methods, 1968, v. 62, no. 1, pp 29-42.
12. V.M. Gorbachev, V.I. Nagornyj, Yu.Ya. Nefedov., A.M. Shvetsov, M.S. Shvetsov, Gamma-ray production cross-sections for interaction of 13.8 MeV neutrons with nuclei of Cu, W and 235U, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, 1996, no. 2.