Authors & Affiliations
Savin M.V., Nefedov Yu.Ya., Livke A.B., Zvenigorodskij A.G.
Russian Federal Nuclear Centre - All-Russia Scientific Research Institute for Experimental Physics, Sarov, Russia
Experimental data on the total gamma-ray production cross-sections for inelastic interaction of fast neutrons with iron nuclei were analysed. The total gamma-ray production cross-sections, grouped according to , were evaluated in the neutron energy range 0.5-19 MeV. The statistical spline approximation method was used to evaluate the experimental data. Evaluated data stored in the ENDF JENDL, BROND, and other, libraries on gamma-ray production spectra and cross-sections for inelastic interaction of fast neutrons with iron nuclei were analysed.
iron nuclei, total gamma-ray production, cross sections, inelastic interaction, fast neutrons, statistic spline approximation method
1. C.G. Hoot, V.J. Orphan, J. John, GULF-RT-A-10743 (1971); EXFOR-10219.
2. V.J. Orphan, C.G. Hoot, V.C. Rogers, Nucl. Sci. Eng.,1975, v. 57, pp. 309-327.
3. a) J.K. Dickens, G.L. Morgan and F.G. Perey, ORNL-TM-4798 (1972); b) J.K. Dickens, G.L. Morgan and F.G. Perey, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 1973, v. 50, pp. 311-336.
4. G.T Chapman, G.L. Morgan, ORNL-TM-5416, (1976); EXFOR-10580.
5. J.L. Perkin, Nuclear Physics, vol. 60 (1964) pp. 561-580.
6. E. Tanabe, K. Shin, T. Nakamura, J. Nucl. Scie. Techn., 1994, v. 31 (11), pp. 1133-1142.
7. D.M. Drake, E.D. Arthur, M.G. Silbert, J. Nucl. Sci. Eng., 1978, v. 65, pp. 49-64, EXFOR-10684.
8. D.M. Drake, J.C. Hopkins, C.S. Young, H. Conde, J. Nucl. Sci. Eng., 1970, v. 40, pp. 294-305, EXFOR-10025.
9. B.I. Sukhanov, M.D. Smotrin, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, 1976, no. 23, pp. 134-135, EXFOR-40496.
10. S. Hlavac, P. Oblozinsky, Nucl. Instr. Meth., 1983, v. 206, pp. 127-134.
11. S. Hlavac, P. Oblozinsky, IAEA report INDC (CSR) - 5/GI - Vienna - 1983 - EXFOR-30801.
12. V.M. Gorbachev, V.I. Nagornyj, Yu.Ya. Nefedov, et al., Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Fizika yadernykh reaktorov, TIYaS-XI, Special issue, 1997, Proc. Neutron energy, MeV Cross-section, mb 11th International Seminar on accurate measurements in nuclear spectroscopy, Sarov, 2-5 September 1996.
13. G.A. Borisov, V.D. Sevast’yanov, Yu.Ya. Nefedov, et al., 5th All-Soviet meeting on neutron measurement metrology on reactors and accelerators, Report abstracts, All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Physical and Radiation Measurements, Moscow. 1990, p. 3.
14. I. Murata, J. Yamamoto, A. Takahashi, in Proc. of Internal Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Mito, Japan, 30 May-3 June 1988, p. 275, EXFOR-22096.
15. K. Hasegawa, M. Mizumoto, S. Chiba et. al., in Proc. of International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Jülich, 13-17 May 1991, pp. 329-331.
16. S.N. Abramovich, B.Ya. Guzhovskij, V.A. Zherebtsov, A.G. Zvenigorodskij Spravochnoe posobie, GKAEh (USSR State Committee on the Utilization of Atomic Energy), Moscow, 1989, pp. 27-34.
UDC 539.171.017Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants", issue 2, 1999