Authors & Affiliations
Zabrodskaya S.V., Korchagina G.A., Koshcheev V.N., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M.
State Scientific Centre of the Russian Federation A.I. Leipunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
The library of neutron reaction group cross-sections in the ABBN-93 constant set is described. The format used for data representation, the content and purpose of the sub-libraries and their practical application in the SCALE criticality safety estimation system are discussed.
library of the neutron reaction group cross sections, criticality safety estimation system SKALA, stable nuclides, actinides, radionuclides
1. L.P. Abagyan, N.O. Bazazyants, I.I. Bondarenko, M.N. Nikolaev, Group constants for nuclear reactor calculations, Atomizdat, Moscow (1964).
2. L.P. Abagyan, N.O. Bazazyants, M.N. Nikolaev, A.M. Tsibulya, Group constants for reactor and shielding calculations, Handbook, Ehnergoizdat, Moscow (1981).
3. G.N. Manturov, M.N. Nikolaev, A.M. Tsibulya, ABBN-93 Group Constants System, Verification Report, TsNIIAI (Atominform), Moscow (1995).
4. A.L. Kochetkov, CARE program - calculation of the isotope kinetics, and the radiation and ecological character of nuclear fuel during irradiation and hold-up, Preprint IPPE-2431, (1995).
5. O.W. Hermann, R.M. Westfall, ORIGEN-S: SCALE system module to calculate fuel depletion, actinide transmutation, fission product build-up and decay, and association source terms, NUREG/CR-0200, Revision 4, v. 2, Section F7, (1995).
6. R.A. Forrest, D.A. Encacott, J.A. Khursheed, FISPACT - Program Manual, Nuclear Physics Division, Harwell Laboratory, AERE-M3634, (1988).
7. V. Vnukov, et al., Burnup Credit Calculational Estimations and Possibilities of their Experimental Validation, 7th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety, Versailles, France (September 1999).
8. Ju. Kopecky, D. Nierop, Contents of EAF-3, ECN-1-92-023, (1992).
9. Current Status of the ABBN-93 Library of Constants, IPPE Report No. 9866, (1998). Compiled by M.N. Nikolaev, S.V. Zabrodskaya, V.N. Koshcheev, A.M. Tsibulya.
10. Eh.P. Popov, A.G. Tsikunov, S.V. Zabrodskaya, V.A. Grabezhnoj, Evaluation of the activity and volumes of solid radwaste from a BN-350 reactor that is being shut down, Paper presented at the 7th Russian scientific conference “Protection of Nuclear Engineering Facilities from Ionizing Radiation”, Obninsk, 22-24 September 1998, Obninsk (1999).
11. Eh.P. Popov, S.V. Zabrodskaya, A.G. Tsikunov, V.I. Usanov, Evaluation of the admissible alloy content in low-activated fast reactor shielding materials, Paper presented at the 7th Russian scientific conference “Protection of Nuclear Engineering Facilities from Ionizing Radiation”, Obninsk, 22-24 September 1998, Obninsk (1999).
12. L.A. Kochetkov, A.G. Tsikunov, L.I. Mamaev, Eh.P. Popov, S.V. Zabrodskaya, A.G. Khokhlov, Investigation of induced activity in the structure of a decommissioned BR (fast reactor)-5, Proc. of an international seminar on nuclear safety, Cadarache, 1997.
13. V.I. Usanov, D.V. Pankratov, Eh.P. Popov, P.I. Markelov, L.D. Ryabaya, S.V. Zabrodskaya, Radioecological properties of sodium, lead-bismuth and lead coolants in fast neutron reactors, Yadernaya Ehnergetika, 1999, no. 2.
14. M.J. Halsall, A Summary of WIMSD4 Input Options, AEEW- M 1327, (1980).
15. Current status of the WIMS/ABBN 69-group system of constants, IPPE Report 1998, no. 9861. Compiled by G.N. Zherdev, V.N. Koshcheev.