Authors & Affiliations
Plyaskin V.I.1, Kosilov R.A.1, Manturov G.N.2
1Institute of Nuclear Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
2Russian Federation National Research Centre - Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
A brief review is given of a computerized information system on the nuclear physics properties of nuclides and radioactive decay chains. The main difference between the system presented here and those already in existence is that these evaluated databases of nuclear physics constants are linked to a set of programs, thus enabling analysis of a wide range of problems regarding various nuclear physics applications.
Information Offering System, nuclear-physical properties of nuclides, radioactive chains, appreciated databases of nuclear-physical constants
Article Text (in English, PDF, Translated by IAEA)
1. Walker F., Wiliam B. et al. Chart of the Nuclides. Knolls Atomic Power Lab: Naval Reactor. V.S.Department of Energy, 1988.
2. Yoshizawa V. et al. Chart of the Nuclides. Science Eng. Research Lab: Waseda University, Tokio, 1988.
3. I.P. Selinov, Tables of atoms, atomic nuclei and subatomic particles, Annex to the book “Stroenie i sistematika yader”, Moscow: Nauka, 1990.
4. Antony M.S. Chart of the Nuclides. Center de Researches Nucleaires et Uneversite Louis Pasteur. Strasbourg, 1993.
5. Browne E., Firestone R.B. Table of Radioactive Isotopes. Ed. V.S. Shirley. N.Y. John Wisley and Sons, 1996.
6. T.V. Goloshvili, V.P. Chechev, A.A. Lbov, Reference book of the nuclides, Moscow: Central Scientific Research Institute of Management, Economics and Information (ATOMINFORM), 1995.
7. Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File - a computer file of evaluated experimental nuclear structure data maintained by National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory. (Files from March 1995).
8. Konieczny M., Potet B., Rockey J., A PC Program for Displaying Data from the Joint Evaluated File (JEF) Library. Prac. Int. Conf. on Nuclear Data Science and Technology, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, 1994, v.2, p.754.
Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, issue 1, 2000