Authors & Affiliations
Zolotaryov K.I., Pashchenko A.B.
National Research Centre - A.I. Leipunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk
The ACT-1000, a problem-oriented library of group-averaged activation cross-sections for WWER-1000 type reactors, is based on evaluated microscopic cross-section data files. The ACT-1000 data library was designed for calculating induced activity for the main dose-generated nuclides contained in WWER-1000 structural materials. In preparing the ACT-1000 library, 47 group-averaged cross-section data for the 10-9-17.33 MeV energy range were used to calculate the spatial-energy neutron flux distribution.
activation cross-sections, ACT-1000 data library, nuclides, structural materials, reactors, WWER-1000
Article Text (in English, PDF, Translated by IAEA)
1. RRDF-98, Russian Reactor Dosimetry File, K.I.Zolotarev, A.V.Ignatyuk, V.N.Manokhin, A.B.Pashchenko, 1998. Report IAEA-NDS-193, Rev.0, Summary documentatiom by A.B.Pashchenko.
2. JENDL/D-99: JAERI Nuclear Data Center: “JENDL Dosimetry File 99 (JENDL/D-99)”, private communication (1999).
3. N.P.Kocherov and P.K.McLaughlin. The International Reactor Dosimetry File (IRDF-90 Version 2), Report IAEA-NDS-141, Rev.3, March 1996, Vienna.
4. W.Mannhart, Report IAEA-TECDOC-410, IAEA, Vienna, 1987, p.158.
5. L.W.Weston et al. Evaluated Neutron Data for U-235, ENDF/B-VI Library, MAT=9228, MF=5, MT=18, eval. Apr. 1989.
6. W.Mannhart, Handbook on Nuclear Activation Data. IAEA Technical Report. Series No.273, IAEA,Vienna, 1987, p.413; W.Mannhart, Proc.5-th ASTM-EURATOM Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, Geesthacht, Sept. 24-28, 1984, v.2, p.813.
7. D.E.Cullen. The 1996 ENDF Pre-Processing Codes. Report IAEA-NDS-39, Rev.9, 1996, Vienna.
8. TSOFIN V.I. Private communication, 2000, July.
Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, issue 2, 2000