Authors & Affiliations
Ishkhanov B.S., Lyutikov I.A., Pavlov S.I.
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Physics Faculty
In this article we consider a mathematical model which describes the intensive bremsstrahlung interaction with atomic nuclei. A program package is proposed to calculate and visualize in automatic mode the formation of transmutation chains for isotopes with 50
intensive bremsstrahlung interaction with atomic nuclei, mathematical model, program package, calculation and visualization, formation of transmutation chains
Article Text (in English, PDF, Translated by IAEA)
1. Ishkhanov, B.S., Kapitonov, I.M., Neudachin, V.G., et al., Configurational splitting of the giant dipole resonance in atomic nuclei, Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk, 1990, vol. 160, pp. 67–99 [in Russian].
2. Ishkhanov, B.S., Kapitonov, I.M., Ehramzhyan, R.A., Study of the giant dipole resonance in (γ, xγ´) experiments, Fizika Ehlementarnykh Chastits i Atomnogo Yadra, 1992, vol. 23, pp. 1770–1826 [in Russian].
3. Burn R., Bruyant F., Maire M. et al. //GEANT 3.21 (User's Guide). CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, 1987.
4. Varlamov, V.V., Ishkhanov, B.S., The giant dipole resonance in various types of photonuclear experiment: divergences, causes, means of elimination, consequences, Fizika Ehlementarnykh Chastits i Atomnogo Yadra, 2004, vol. 35(4), pp. 858–894.
5. Centre for Photonuclear Experiments Data, Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University, http://depni.npi.msu.ru/cdfe/.
Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, issue 1-2, 2005