Authors & Affiliations
Khryachkov V.A., Dunaev M.V., Dunaeva I.V., Kuz'minov B.D., Semenova N.N., Sergachev A.I.
Russian Federation State Scientific Centre — A.I. Leipunsky Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
This paper is devoted to measurement of the energy dependence of the 14N(n,t)12C reaction cross-section. All experimental works available for the cross-sections were analysed. A more advanced experimental method based on digital spectrometry was used. The neutron fission cross-section of 238U served as a standard. Measurements were made in the 5.45–7.2 MeV energy region with an uncertainty of 12–14%.
nuclear reaction, 14N(n,t)12C, energy dependence, reaction cross-section, method based on digital spectrometry, neutron fission cross-section of 238U, neutron energy, cross-section estimation
Article Text (in English, PDF, Translated by IAEA)
1. Gabbard F.,Bichsel H., Bonner T.W. Nucl. Phys. 14 1959/60, p.277-294.
2. Scobel W., Fink R.W., Bormann W., Zeitschrift fuer Physick. V.197, 1966, 124.
3. Qaim S.M., Wölfle R. Nucl. Phys. A295, 1978, p.150-162.
4. Qaim S.M., Suhaimi A., Wölfle R., Stöcklin G. Proc. Inten. Conf. Nuclear Data for Science and Technology. 1988, Mito, p.225-228, IAERI.
5. Rendic D. Nucl. Phys. A91, 1967, p.604.
Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants", issue 1-2, 2006