Authors & Affiliations
Gurbich A.F., Molodtsov S.L.
Russian Federation State Scientific Centre — A.I. Leipunsky Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
The differential cross-sections for 16O(d,p)17O and 28Si(d,p)29Si reactions for the transitions to the ground and the first excited states at the scattering angle of 150° in the energy range from 0,7 to 1,8 and from 1,2 to 2,3 MeV respectively were measured. The obtained results are compared with data published in the literature. In order verify the obtained cross-sections a test spectrum from a pure silicon sample was measured and simulated. The model and experimental spectra are in a good agreement.
differential cross section, scattering angle, first excited state, test spectrum, pure silicon, 16O(d,p)17O,28Si(d,p)29Si, reactions
1. Handbook of modern ion beam material analysis. Eds. J.R. Tesmer and M. Nastasi, MRS, Pittsburgh, 1995.
2. A.F.Gurbich et al. Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Physics Research B 266 (2008) 1198.
3. O.E.-F. Badawy, Dissertation, Kharkov State University, 1996.
4. Ion Beam Analysis Nuclear Data Library, http://www-nds.iaea.org/ibandl/.
5. D.D. Cohen, E.K. Rose, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 66 (1992) 158.
6. C.C. Hsu, T.P. Pai, T. Tohei, S. Morita, Phys. Rev. C 7 (1973) 1425.
7. V. Quillet, F. Abel, M. Schott, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 83 (1993) 47.
8. M. Kokkoris et al. to be published in Nucl. Instr. and Meth B.
9. V.A. Karabash, A.N. Sosnin, V.S. Shorin. Voprosy Atomnoj Nauki i Tehniki, Ser.: Jadernye Konstanty 3 (1988) 31.
10. W. Jiang, V. Shutthanandan, S. Thevuthasan, D.E. McCready, W.J. Weber. Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 207 (2003) 453.
11. W.N. Lennard, G.R. Massoumi, P.F.A. Alkemade, I.V. Mitchell, S.Y. Tong. Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 61 (1991) 1.
12. S. Cavallaro, A. Cunsolo, R. Potenza and A. Rubbino. Il Nuovo Cimento, 14A (1973) 692.
13. T. Ericson, T. Mayer-Kuckuk, An. Rev. Nucl. Sci. 16 (1966) 183.
14. M. Mayer, Technical Report IPP 9/113, Max-Plank Institute für Plasmaphysik, Garching, Germany, 1997.