The http://vant.ippe.ru/ website (hereinafter referred to as Website) is an official Website of the journal “PROBLEMS OF ATOMIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. SERIES: NUCLEAR AND REACTOR CONSTANTS” issued by the Joint Stock Company “State Scientific Centre of the Russian Federation – Institute for Physics and Power Engineering named after A. I. Leypunsky” (JSC “SSC RF – IPPE”).
The use of the information from the Website is considered as acceptance of the provisions set forth below:
- The content (information, documents, findings) of the Website on the whole and its separate sections, as well as the design and structure of the Internet pages are the JSC “SSC RF – IPPE” property (unless specified otherwise) that is protected by the Universal Copyright Convention and legislation of the Russian Federation. Any unauthorized use of the Website contents is a violation of the regulations and legislation of the Russian Federation and is subject to legal prosecution.
- The materials published on the Website shall not be directly or indirectly used for their large-scale copying and /or reproduction (in particular, it is forbidden to copy entire issues of the journal); for publishing in mass media or releasing to the public, including that in the Internet; secondary dissemination, reselling and sublicensing of any kind, for paid service included.
- Reproduction and reprinting of materials from the journal “PROBLEMS OF ATOMIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. SERIES: NUCLEAR CONSTANTS”, of any kind, requires written permission from the Editorial Board of the journal.
- Professors, students and researchers, on their individual basis, have the right to use the materials published on the Website for non-commercial purpose in their teaching or research activities.
- The JSC “SSC RF – IPPE” shall not be liable for direct or indirect damage, including loss of benefit, caused by use or loss of use of the documents published on the Website.
- On clicking the hyperlinks on the Website in order to visit the third party’s information resources, the user leaves the Website. The JSC “SSC RF – IPPE” shall not be liable for credibility of the third-party information resources content, as well as for updating and updating rate of the relevant information.
- Persons who infringe these provisions shall bear civil, administrative and criminal liabilities in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The text and terms of these provisions can be reviewed or complemented without prior notice. The use of the information published on the Website shall meet the requirements of the Editorial Board as in charge when the user visits the Website.
- The use of the Website shall imply that you have read and accepted the terms of the User Agreement.