Authors & Affiliations
Ermishkin V.A., Minina N.A., Roshupkin V.V., Belousov O.K.
Federal State Institution of Science "A.A. Baykov Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Russian Academy of Sciences", Moscow, Russia
Ermishkin V.A. – Head of the group, Leading research worker, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), A.A. Baikov Institute of metallurgy and materials science RAS. Contacts: 49, Leninsky Prospect, Moscow, Russia, 119991. Tel.: (499)135-20-60; e-mail:
Minina N.A. – Senior researcher, A.A. Baikov Institute of metallurgy and materials science RAS.
Roshupkin V.V. – Head of the laboratory, Dr. Sci. (Tech.), professor, A.A. Baikov Institute of metallurgy and materials science RAS.
Belousov O.K. – Senior researcher. Can. Sci. (Tech.), A.A. Baikov Institute of metallurgy and materials science RAS.
With the development of scientific and technical progress the value of information about the physical characteristics of structural materials is continuously increasing. This is due to the fact that the safety factors in engineering are significantly reduced, providing improved material consumption indicators at constant complication of working conditions of machinery and equipment. Grow and requirements to the accuracy of the measurement of physical and mechanical properties of materials, their co mpleteness, reproducibility and efficiency. The complexity of the test equipment, its highly specialized nature, a variety of samples types used for the measurements of the properties of materials increases the costs for the information support of modern production. The use of photometric systems for the determination of the structural characteristics of the materials to a large extent can satisfy the entire range of modern requirements for methods of measuring their properties. The group of authors developed a photometric analyzer of structural images (PHASI) that allows the joint analysis of video fragments of the surface of the objects, and the spectra of the brightness of reflection them in the optical range in the physical or chemical effects on them, evaluate the quantitative measure of the strength of materials these effects, i.e. their actual physical characteristics. Development of photometric image analysis methods (PHASI) opens possibilities for measuring thermo physical properties and structural changes occurring in the process. The present work is devoted to the analysis of thermal characteristics of steel and structural changes in it, which accompany the measurement process. The experimental part was carried out on a steel 02H21N11G2B.
photometric analysis of structural images (PHASI), coefficient of thermal conductivity, thermal diffusivity, the density, specific heat
1. Regel V.R., Sloutsker A.I., Tomashewski E.E. Kineticheskaya priroda prochnosti tverdykh tel [The kinetic nature of the strength of solids]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1974. 560 p.
2. Lihman V.I., Shchukin E.D., Rebinder P.A. Fiziko-khimicheskaya mekhanika materialov [Physicochemical mechanics of materials]. Moscow, Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1962. 303 p.
3. Novikov I.I., Ermishkin V.A. Fizicheskaya mekhanika real'nykh materialov [Physical mechanics of real materials]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2004. 323 p.
4. Khan R., Haas P. Fizicheskoe metallovedenie [Physical metallurgy]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1987, vol. 1. 639 p.
5. Khan R., Haas P. Fizicheskoe metallovedenie [Physical metallurgy]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1987, vol. 2. 623 p.
6. Khan R., Haas P. Fizicheskoe metallovedenie [Physical metallurgy]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1987, vol. 3. 662 p.
7. Ermishkin V.A., Murat D.P., Podbelsky V.V. Informatsionnye tekhnologii fotometricheskogo analiza ustalostnogo povrezhdaemosti materialov [Information technology of photometric analysis of materials fatigue damage]. Informatsionnye tekhnologii - Information technologies, 2007, no. 11, pp. 65-70.
8. Ermishkin V.A., Murat D.P., Podbelsky V.V. Sistema fotometricheskogo analiza strukturnykh izobrazheniy i ee primenenie dlya issledovaniya materialov v usloviyakh ustalosti [Photometric analysis system of structural images and its application to the study of materials under fatigue]. Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika - Devices and systems. Management, monitoring, diagnostics, 2008, no. 10, pp. 38-44.
9. G. di Carpio. Los Aceros Inoxidables. Barcelona, Grupinox, 1987. 636 p.
10. Astapenko A. Vzaimodeystvie izlucheniya s atomami i nanochastitsami [Interaction of radiation with atoms and nanoparticles]. Dolgoprudnyy, Intelligence Publ., 2010. 492 p.
11. Gertsriken S.D., Dekhtyar I.J. Diffuziya v metallakh i splavakh v tverdoy faze [Diffusion in metals and alloys in the solid phase]. Moscow, Fizmatgiz Publ., 1960. 564 p.
12. Demidovich B.P., Maron I.A., Shuvalova E.Z. Chislennye metody analiza [Numerical methods of analysis]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1967. 368 p.