Authors & Affiliations
Kargin T.Y., Kremnev I.S.
SC "Atomproekt", Saint Petersburg, Russia
Kremnev I.S. – Senior Researcher, Cand. Sci.(Phys.-Math.), SC "Atomproekt".
The article is devoted to mathematical simulation of NPP technological systems with the use a graphical editor of mathematical models for computer code Cortes and Korsar used in the SC "Atomproekt". This software allow to make calculations of physical parameters of systems and their interaction, which is necessary for project solutions verification throughout the life cycle of NPP. However, the existing way of building and editing models causes some difficulties. Mathematical model represents big text file that doesn’t provide a visual representation of system being simulated. This method causes time delay in the work because of the error appearance and also doesn’t allow to interpret the results or organize complex calculations easily. Developed graphical editor of models allows to solve such problems. Unified interface allows engineer to interpret model and calculation results easily. Signal base could organize complex calculations of few models automatically.
NPP, safety systems, numerical simulation, graphical interface, verification of design solutions, thermal-hydraulic computer code, CORTES, KORSAR, virtual power unit
1. Obraztsov E., Bezlepkin V., Kukhtevich V., Migrov Yu., Shaleninov A., Deulin A. Complex Simulation Suite "Virtual Unit of NPP with VVER" (CSS "VEB"). Proc. ICAPP'13. Jeju Island, Korea, 2013.
2. Bezlepkin V.V., Kukhtevich V.V., Obraztsov E.P., Migrov Yu.A., Deulin A.A. Programmno-tekhnicheskiy kompleks "Virtual'nyy energoblok AES s VVER" (PTK "VEB") dlya proverki proektnykh resheniy AES-2006 [Software and hardware complex "Virtual power unit of NPP with VVER" (PTK "VEB") for testing design solutions of NPP-2006]. Trudy 8 mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii "Obespechenie bezopasnosti AES s VVER" [Proc. 8th Int. Sci. Tech. Conf. "Ensuring the Safety of Nuclear Power Plants with WWER"]. Podol'sk, 2013.
3. Creation experience of modeling for BN-1200 NPP. Nuclear design, 2014, vol. 19, pp. 62-63.
4. Bezlepkin V., Kuhtevich V., Obrazcov E., et al. Development of supercomputer technologies for solution of actual tasks at nuclear industry. Innovative engineering design, 2012, vol. 5, pp. 72.
5. Parshikov I.A., Petukhov V.N., Timofeev K.A., Shchekaturov A.M. Simulation of Nuclear Power Plant with Heavy Liquid Metal-Cooled Reactor in SimInTech Software. Humanities and Science University Journal, 2013, vol. 5, pp. 144-156.
6. Safety Analysis of WWER-440 Nuclear Power Plants: Potential Consequences of a Large Primary to Secondary System Leakage Accident, 2009. IAEA-TECDOC-1610.