Authors & Affiliations
Davidenko O.V., Tsibulsky S.V.
National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”, Moscow, Russia
Tsibulsky S.V. – Senior Researcher, National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”.
At the present time, the improving the accuracy of the assessment of effective doses to personnel and the public and of fuel cycle room pollution is actual. Description of algorithms and software implementation of computer system DECAR are considered in the article. DECAR is intended for computational simulation of transfer of unstable nuclides in fuel cycle facilities and for computational simulation of the exit of fission products beyond the protective shells. Description of method of solving isotope kinetics equations is presented. This method is realized by computer complex DECAR. Results of verification this complex are presented. They show that the program can be used to calculate the residual energy release and to calculate the isotopic composition of fission products. It is shown that deviations in the concentrations of nuclides do not exceed the established norm. The results of computational modeling of the activity exit from the reactor box to the hall with various parameters of mass transfer are obtained. The results of calculating the effective dose from external radiation in the reactor box and the integral inhalation doses in the room for various parameters of activity output to the room are presented.
isotope kinetic, activity, effective dose, inhalation dose, gamma rays, group fluxes, delayed neutrons, constant decay, absorption, desorption
1. Belousov N.I., Davidenko V.D., Tsibulsky V.F. Programma UNK dlya detal'nogo rascheta spektra v yacheyke yadernogo reaktora [Program UNK for detailed calculation if the spectrum in nuclear reactor cell]. Preprint IAE-6083/4 Preprint IAE-6083/4. Moscow, 1998.
2. Davidenko V.D., Tsibulsky V.F. Detailed Calculation of Neutron Spectrum in Cell of a Nuclear Reactor. Proc. Int. Conf. on the Physics of Nuclear Science and Technology. Long Island, New York, pp. 1755—1760.
3. Davidenko V.D., Tsibulsky V.F. Raschet vygoraniya v programme UNK [Burnout calculation by program UNK]. Trudy seminara Neytronika-1999 [Proc. Sem. Neitronika-1999]. Obninsk, 2000.
4. NRB-99/2009. Normy radiatsionnoy bezopasnosti. Sanitarnye pravila i normativy SanPiN 188.8.131.523 – 09 [Radiation safety criteria – 99/2009. Sanitary rules and regulations 184.108.40.2063 – 09]. Moscow, Standart Publ., 2009.
5. Server Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute. Available at: http://wwwndc.tokai.jaeri.go.jp (assecced 09.09.2019).