Authors & Affiliations
Aliunin A.G., Khalutin A.A., Lyakishev S.L.
JSC OKB “GIDROPRESS”, Podolsk, Russia
Aliunin A.G. – Engineer. Contacts: 21, Ordzhonikidze Street, Podolsk, Moscow region, Russia, 142103. Tel.: +7 (496) 765-29-56; e-mail:
Khalutin A.A. – Head of the Group.
Lyakishev S.L. – Head of Department, JSC OKB “GIDROPRESS”.
As the experience of operation steel grade 10KH2M is subjected to pitting corrosion from evaporated water, which leads to limitation of the temperature of high pressure steam. The article considers the change thermal-hydraulic characteristics of the evaporator and superheater in case of changing structural material of heat-exchanging tubes to steel grade 07Х12HMBF which will increase the service life of the steam generator modules. When calculating the heat exchange surface of the evaporator, the following areas were identified: water convection, wall boiling, developed nucleate boiling, degraded heat transfer and steam overheating. To calculate the superheater heat exchange surface the interval linearization method was used. The results of calculating the heat exchange area are presented. Changes in pressure losses along the paths of the coolant and the working fluid are analyzed. Thermal and hydraulic calculations confirm the possibility of using steel grade 07Х12HMBF in replacing modules of PGN-272, that will significantly increase service life.
once-through steam generator, liquid sodium, evaporator, superheater, structural material, heat-exchanging tubes, thermal-hydraulic calculation, pressure loss, replacing modules
1. Artemieva D.A., Karzov G.P., Kudryavtsev A.S., Markov V.G., Suvorov S.A., Brykov S.I., Denisov V.V., Korolev S.Yu., Metalnikov M.S. Vybor konstruktsionnogo materiala dlya parogeneratora po kriteriyam obespecheniya korrozionnoy stoykosti v razlichnykh usloviyakh ekspluatatsii natriyevogo reaktora bol'shoy moshchnosti [Selection of steam generator structural material using criteria of corrosion resistance under different operating conditions of high power sodium reactor]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya: Obespechenie bezopasnosti AES – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Safety Assurance of NPP, 2014, no. 34, pp. 53–59.
2. Lyakishev S.L., Denisov V.V., Lyakisheva M.D., Chaban V.A., Khalutin A.A., Blokhina A.N., Zharov N.V., Usachev V.A. Raschetnoye obosnovaniye parogeneratora RU BN-1200 [Calculation justification of BN-1200 RP steam generator]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya: Obespechenie bezopasnosti AES – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Safety Assurance of NPP, 2014, no. 34, pp. 113–125.
3. Tashlykov O.L., Bel'tyukov A.I. Parogeneratory AES. Uchebnik [Steam generators of nuclear power plants. Textbook]. Ekaterinburg, Ural Universitet Publ., 2019. 304 p.
4. Normy rascheta na prochnost' oborudovaniya i truboprovodov atomnyh energeticheskih ustanovok (PNAE G-7-002-86). Gosatomenergonadzor SSSR [Norms for calculating the strength of equipment and pipelines of nuclear power plants (PNAE G-7-002-86). Gosatomenergonadzor of the USSR]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1989. 525 p.
5. Metodika i zavisimosti dlya teoreticheskogo rascheta teploobmena i gidravlicheskogo soprotivleniya teploobmennogo oborudovaniya AES. Rukovodyashchie tekhnicheskie materialy 24.031.05.72 [Method and dependencies for theoretical calculation of heat transfer and hydraulic resistance of NPP heat exchange equipment. Guiding technical materials 24.031.05.72]. Moscow, Ministerstvo tyazhelogo i transportnogo mashinostroeniya Publ., 1974.
6. Rassohin N.G. Parogeneratornyye ustanovki atomnykh elektrostantsiy: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. 3-ye izd., pererab. i dop. [Steam generating plants of nuclear power plants: Textbook for high schools. 3rd Ed.]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1987. 384 p.