Authors & Affiliations
Timofeev K.A., Antonenko A.S., Petukhov V.N.
LLC “3V Services”, Moscow, Russia
Antonenko A.S. – Lead Software Engineer. Contacts: 25, Building 1, Trubnaya street, Moscow, 127051. Tel.: +7 (977) 118-37-20; e-mail:
Timofeev K.A. – Lead Software Engineer.
Petukhov V.N. – General Director, LLC “3V Services”.
The modern approach to the design of complex technical objects, such as nuclear power plants, re-quires the widespread use of computational modeling methods, including modeling the dynamic behavior of systems in time in order to create adequate control algorithms. To quickly create and edit mathematical models, you should use a visual representation of the model in the form of a graph, directed in the case of models of control algorithms and non-directional, in the case of models of thermal-hydraulic processes in circuits and cooling systems.
When modeling the dynamics of systems of nuclear power plants, it becomes necessary to describe them structurally in the form of a directed or undirected graph. The description of systems of various classes can be reduced to a directed input-output graph or to a nodal graph, where conservation equations are postulated at the nodes.
The article considers a method for converting an undirected graph of a model to a directed one and related improvements in the algorithm for searching for links and sorting a graph in the automatic compilation of systems of differential algebraic equations.
The method considered in the article makes it possible to automate the compilation of systems of equations when compiling a complex model, which includes mathematical models of systems of nuclear power plants of various physical nature.
The application of the method is demonstrated on the example of a complex computer model of a power unit with a lead-cooled reactor.
complex simulation, nuclear power station, automatic control system, energy system, thermal hydraulics, nodal graph, automation of calculation of dynamic characteristics, TPP, HS, SimInTech
1. Khorolsky V.Ya., Zhdanov V.G. Avtomatizatsii informatsionnykh protsessov energosluzhb predpriyatiy: Monografiya [Automation of information processes of energy services of enterprises: Monograph]. Stavropol, SSAU “AGRUS” Publ., 2004. 107 p.
2. Aho Alfred V., Ullman Jeffrey D., Hopcroft John E. Data Structures and Algorithms. Moscow, Williams Publ., 2007. 400 p.
3. Gromov B.F., Grigoriev O.G., Dedul A.V., Zrodnikov A.V., Toshinsky G.I., Chitaykin V.I. Ispol'zovaniye tekhnologii sudovykh reaktorov s zhidkometallicheskim teplonositelem v grazdanskoy yadernoy energetike Rossii. V sb.: “Tyazhelyye zhidkometallicheskiye teplonositeli v yadernykh tekhnologiyakh” [Use of the technology of ship reactors with liquid metal coolant in the civil nuclear power industry in Russia. In book: Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technologies]. Obninsk, IPPE Publ., 1999. Vol. 1, pp. 44–51.
4. Gromov B.F., Belomyttsev Y.S., Gubarev V.A., et al. Inherently safe lead – bismuth – cooled reactors. Atomic Energy, 1994, vol. 76, issue 4, pp. 332–339.
5. Khorasanov G.L., Ivanov A.P., Korobeinikov V.V., Blokhin A.I., Shimkevich A.L. Lead coolant for a fast burner reactor with a hard neutron spectrum. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya Energetika. 1999, issue 1, pp. 80–84.
6. Voloboev V.P., Klimenko V.P. Mekhanika sterzhnevykh sistem i teoriya grafov [Mechanics of rod systems and graph theory]. Matematichní mashini í sistemi – Mathematical Machines and Systems, 2012, no. 2, pp. 81–96.
7. Ivanov V.T. Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye. Modeli prognozirovaniya. (Metodicheskiye ukazaniya dlya samostoyatel'noy raboty po kursu TSIPS) [Mathematical modeling. Forecasting models. (Guidelines for independent work at the CIPS course)]. Ufa, 1988. 47 p.
8. Samarsky A.A., Gulin A.V. Chislennyye metody [Numerical methods]. Moscow, Nauka, Gl. red. Fiz-mat. lit. Publ., 1989. 432 p.
9. Pozharkova I.N., Chubar A.V., Grishchenko I.A., Troyak E.Yu. Modelirovaniye tekhnologicheskogo protsessa v srede vizual'nogo modelirovaniya SimInTech [Simulation of the technological process in the visual modeling environment SimInTech]. Sibirskiy pozharno-spasatel'nyy vestnik – Siberian Fire and Rescue Bulletin, 2018, no. 2, pp. 29–37.
10. Kartashov B.A., Kozlov O.S., Shabaev E.A., and Shchekaturov A.M. Sreda dinamicheskogo modelirovaniya tekhnicheskikh sistem SimInTech [Dynamic Simulation Environment for Technical Systems SimInTech]. Moscow, DMK Press Publ., 2017. 424 p.