Authors & Affiliations
Koshelev M.M., Ulyanov V.V., Gulevskiy V.A., Konovalov M.A., Kharchuk S.Е.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Koshelev M.M. – Junior Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering. Contacts: 1, pl. Bondarenko, Obninsk, Kaluga region, Russia, 249033. Tel.: +7(484) 399-82-65; e-mail:
Ulyanov V.V. – Leading Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Gulevskiy V.A. – Leading Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Konovalov M.A. – thermal engineer 2nd category, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Kharchuk S.Е. – Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Increase in efficiency and durability of the heat exchange equipment is a relevant task for various industries. Properties of heavy metals allow to apply them as coolant in the conditions of high temperatures and thermal streams at preservation minimum pressure. In oil processing branch the problem of local overheating of oil in furnaces of fire heating is known that occurs due to unevenness of temperature fields in the furnace camera of the furnace. Application of a new design of a heat exchange pipe with the ring channel filled with lead containing fusion can promote I level fields of temperatures on the surface of contact oil and heat exchange pipe. Thereby the problem of local coke production in furnaces of fire heating of oil can be solved. Other perspective direction is applying lead containing fusion as coolant for cooling of crystallizers of cars continuous casting preparations in steel industry. It will allow to increase coolants parameters in the crystallizer cooling system to the sizes providing a possibility of implementation of steam-power cycle and the subsequent generation electric power. What, in turn, will allow to increase efficiency of process utilization heat of crystallizers and to reduce cost of process pouring became.
processing of oil products, furnaces of fire heating, formation of coke on heat exchange surfaces, the heatmass transfer, lead-bearing fusions, the heavy liquid metal coolant, cooling crystallizers of steel
1. Husnutdinova E.M., Husnutdinov A.N., Maslahova M.N. Povyshenie ehffektivnosti processov nagreva anomal'no vyazkoj nefti i nefteproduktov v intensificirovannom teploobmennom oborudovanii i transportnyh sistemah [Improving the efficiency of heating processes of abnormally viscous oil and oil products in intensified heat exchange equipment and transport systems]. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire - Actual research in the modern world, 2017, no. 5, pp. 122—125.
2. Ivshin Ya.V. Bezopasnyj ionnyj nagrev nefti i nefteproduktov [Safe ionic heating of oil and oil products]. Trudy IX mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii “Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy innovacionnogo razvitiya neftekhimii” [Proc. IX Int. Sci. and Techn. Conf. "The current state and prospects for the innovative development of petrochemistry"]. Nizhnekamsk, 2016, pp. 76.
3. Danilushkin A.I., Vasilev I.V. Primenenie sistem indukcionnogo nagreva v tekhnologicheskih kompleksah podgotovki i pererabotki nefti [The use of induction heating systems in technological complexes for the preparation and processing of oil]. Arshirovskie chteniya - Arshire Readings, 2016, no. 4, pp. 347—352.
4. Stanciulescu M., Ikura M. Limonene ethers from tire pyrolysis oil. Part 1: Batch experiments. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2006, vol. 75, pp. 217—225.
5. Mihnevich Yu.F. Nepreryvnaya razlivka stali [Continuous casting of steel]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1990. 296 p.
6. Stulov V.V., Odinokov V.I. Sposob ohlazhdeniya kristallizatora pri poluchenii nepreryvnolityh zagotovok i kristallizator dlya polucheniya nepreryvnolityh zagotovok [The method of cooling the mold in the preparation of continuously cast billets and the mold for the production of continuously cast billets]. Patent RF, no. 2351427, 2007.
7. Stulov V.V. Ohlazhdenie kristallizatora pri poluchenii nepreryvnolityh cilindricheskih stal'nyh zagotovok [Cooling the mold when receiving continuously cast cylindrical steel billets]. Problemy mashinostroeniya i nadezhnosti mashin - Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines, 2017, no. 1, pp. 67—72.